Aeris is pleased to offer a summer internship opportunity for a qualified student software developer/engineer, available Summer 2019 with potential for continued employment, at our Louisville, CO office. The summer intern will be supporting a variety of software development, maintenance, and configuration management activities including the development/maintenance of Apple iOS mobile applications, supporting enhancements to in-house configuration management systems, and supporting the development and organization of associated software documentation. As such, the ideal candidate has some level of demonstrated knowledge and limited experience with XCode, Swift, Java, and general software development, testing, integration, and configuration management practices/processes.
- Experience developing mobile applications for Apple iOS (using XCode and Swift) and Android
- Experience developing software using Java
- Experience with object-oriented design/development
- Experience with standard software engineering design/development practices/procedures such as Agile/Scrum
- Eligible to work in the United States (Aeris utilizes the E-Verify program to verify employment eligibility)
- Current college enrollment, preferably in a Computer Science program.
- Ability to commute and work in our Louisville, CO office
Qualified applicants are asked to submit their application through indeed.com (https://www.indeed.com/company/Aeris/jobs/Software-Developer-Engineer-Summer-Internship-55fd1ba81dd272bf?fccid=adef69a03b4112f1&vjs=3)